Position: Child Care Food Service Production
FT Child Care Food Service Production
Minimum of 2 years food service experience, must be able to life 50 pounds, required to stand. Must pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
Provides food preparation assistance for activities of the Food Services Department by utilizing existing resource to support the mission of Fraser, Ltd.
Fraser, Ltd. Overview:
Established in 2893, Fraser, Ltd., by charter is the oldest human service agency in North Dakota. Fraser, Ltd. provides assistance to children, youth, and adults on their life's journey towards independence. We employ caring, responsible, and compassionate individuals on our team of over 200 professionals. We provide services in 3 areas: Children's Services, Transitional Youth Services, and Adult Residential Disability Services. Children's Services provides a safe, health, and inclusive environment in which children with special needs and children typically developing learn and grow together. Transitional Youth Services provides shelter, basic needs, life skills education and advocacy services for disenfranchised youth by supporting independent thought and empowering self-directed action for individuals ages 16-26. Adult Residential Disability Services promotes education, advocacy, and active treatment for people with intellectual disabilities by providing supportive services in a residential environment.
- Oversees organization and preparation of meals.
- Prepares food according to menus in a timely and efficient manner.
- Identify necessary food items for meal preparation, using approved purchase orders.
- Maintains quantity control so that waste may be avoided and leftovers are used properly
- Weigh and measure food ingredients and portions accurately.
- Ensures proper kitchen documentation is completed and filed following licensing guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Store, organize, and properly rotate food products in assisting with inventory control of the kitchen.
- Assist in inventory control of kitchen and central storage areas.
- Cleans and maintains kitchen equipment according to licensing and state sanitation requirements.
- Complies with sanitation standards in kitchen: follow sanitary practices in food handling, food temperat5ures, and general cleanliness.
We offer fully paid medical and dental for staff; generous 403(b) match; Aflac, EAP, paid vacation and sick leave, and many more perks.
Please download and complete application and submit to email@example.com.