The goal of the CPR/First Aid/AED training program is to develop confidence, build competence, and attain a deeper understanding for adult, child, and infant life-saving skills. These classes are offered to individuals in our community as well an organizations interested in training groups of employees. These classes are offered at competitive rates.
Fraser, Ltd. offers classes for individuals and businesses:
• American Red Cross certified instructors
• Cost effective training
• Training meets childcare requirements for state licensing
• On-site training
• Convenient training times including day and evening.
• Personalized Instruction
• Classes can be tailored to meet the needs of specific groups and individuals
• Certification card upon successful completion
Classes are held at Fraser, Ltd. 2902 University Dr. S., Fargo, ND.
Infant, Child CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED)/First Aid – 2 year certification - $60.00
Adult CPR/Automated External Defibrillator (AED/First Aid – 2 year certification - $60.00
All individual class registrations are non-refundable and due prior to class, but may be transferrable to a future class.
Please click here to schedule CPR and/or First Aid for your Organization!