Giving back to our Community!
Fraser, Ltd. Speakers Bureau utilizes a network of on-staff experts to present on a variety of topics. Fraser, Ltd. established our community speaker’s bureau in 1990 as a community outreach platform to provide presentations on social issues, advocacy, and community awareness. Speakers are available at a reasonable fee. If your organization or association is interested in scheduling a speaker click the link below.
Click here to schedule a speaker for your event!
Groups utilizing the Speakers Bureau:
• Public agencies
• Conference organizers
• Businesses and organizations
• Service groups
Children with special needs
• Childcare: A decade of family support
• SMART (Stimulating Maturity through Accelerated Readiness Training)
At-risk and Homeless Youth
• Fargo/Moorhead research and statistics
• Homeless Prevention vs. Homeless Intervention
• Residential Services
• Prader-Willi Syndrome
• Independent Living Services
• Qualified Service Provider (QSP)
• Representative Payee Services